Monday, April 03, 2006

Japanese Casserole

I ate sushi tonight with my friend Lee. It was sushi happy hour from 5-7PM and we loaded up! Funny, we, actually Lee, only ordered one roll; a caterpillar, and it looks exactly like one too. Now, I'm a big fan of sushi, but the rolls I'm not that fond of. It's interesting because I was talking with some friends about sushi the other day, rolls to be exact, and we came to this conclusion...
rolls to the Japanese are like casserole to Americans. Think about it. A roll is a mix of various ingredients much like a casserole, except in a much smaller bite sized package. Anyway, I'll pass on the rolls...give me some Ubi, Tuna, and Edimame!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I think I was there for that casserole comment...

I wonder if they have sushi in Calgary??? Hmmm...

Either way, here we come!! :)

5:35 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

You guys may be in luck, we had sushi last year in Whistler. I think it was someone like Cheryl Crow's favorite place (but what does she know).

BTW: I found Stan's bday stash. I love to fark. There will be a suprise waiting for you on my Blog when you get back. :P

10:53 AM  
Blogger Christopher Wu said...

DUDE!! That sushi looks awesome! Man...I'm itching for some really good eats...there's one place around here that's decent but man...nothing like Houston or NY asian food. Just ain't the same. We'll definitely go for some sushi when you get here bro.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home